Way beyond a judge’s tape.
Provide your band and staff with incredible feedback from professionals at the top of the marching activity.
With a virtual clinic, you have access to direct, specific, actionable guidance for any element of your program.
It’s as easy as sharing a video!
How it works:
Share a video.
Get custom, actionable, trusted feedback.
Maximize your group’s potential.
The old way:
Take 6 busses to local shows.
Listen to judges tapes.
Be unsure of next steps.
Waste time. Lose sleep.
Rehearse without clarity or purpose.
Start from scratch next year.
Hope for the best.
MARCHING ARTS PROFESSIONALS available to help you today:
- Byron Valentine -Executive Director Zydeco Colorguard
- Courtney Allyson Mills – Visual Effect, Choreography, Movement for Band & Color Guard, Performance Specialist
- Jennifer Hinshaw – Dance and Movement Specialist Avon HS
- Joey Powell – Carolina Crown Guard Caption Supervisor
- Matt Harloff – Carolina Crown Brass Caption Supervisor, Asst. Director Avon HS
- Rick Subel – Carolina Crown Artistic Coordinator
- Ron Hardin – Carolina Crown Visual Caption Supervisor
- Scott Chandler – Program Coordinator and Choreographer for The Blue Devils
- Stephanie Chavez – Color Guard Caption Head for Phantom Regiment
- Tim Fairbanks – Percussion – Program Coordinator for Rhythm X
- Tim Hinton – Maximizing Effect / Show Design/ Music Arranging / Drill Design
- Tim Newburn – Visual Coordinator for the Phantom Regiment
- Expert will review One Video
2 Virtual Clinics
- Expert will review Two Videos
3 Virtual Clinics
- Expert will review Three Videos
You’ll receive feedback within 48 hours.*
All interactions happen through MarchingArtsEducation.com. Submit a link to an online location of your video. (Private YouTube link, Dropbox location…) The audio recording from the marching arts professional will be posted to our website in a special location that only you can access.
IMPORTANT: If ordering more than one virtual clinic with more than one professional, please place each order separately. We can accept purchase orders for these and can send one invoice to you, but each order needs to be entered into our system separately.
*NOTE: Some of our professionals travel internationally and have great demands on their time. If you submit a request and the professional is perhaps flying to Tokyo or in the middle of a major clinic, the response may be delayed. In this case we will contact you and give you the option of receiving the input slightly delayed OR choosing a different professional. You can make the decision based on your time frame and needs!
Multiple interactions must occur within the same performance season.
“First to the 50” Coupon Code cannot be used with Virtual Clinics.